This hemp ale doesn't really fit in any cateogry, but it is closest in taste to a brown ale. Despite the name, we found almost no hemp flavor. It pours a nice dark color, and has a toasted, malty flavor along with a slight herbal spiciness. Not bad by any means, but it doesn't have the flavor we were expecting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity