This hemp ale doesn't really fit in any cateogry, but it is closest in taste to a brown ale. Despite the name, we found almost no hemp flavor. It pours a nice dark color, and has a toasted, malty flavor along with a slight herbal spiciness. Not bad by any means, but it doesn't have the flavor we were expecting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity