Help Yourself Batch 2
This "rustic" saison pours a non-transparent golden straw color. Lively carbonation bubbles support a thin, white head. Aroma is sour with lots of fruit. Taste is tart from the beginning, but it's crisp and refreshing and not too sour. Floral, grassy, and fruity. Guava and passionfruit for sure, but also some grape and apricot. Nice amount of oak barrel flavors and the lactobacillus and brettanomyces definitely contribute to the tartness. Mouthfeel is bright and dry with good carbonation. Light to medium body. Finishes crisp with a lingering funk!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity