Help Yourself Batch 2
This "rustic" saison pours a non-transparent golden straw color. Lively carbonation bubbles support a thin, white head. Aroma is sour with lots of fruit. Taste is tart from the beginning, but it's crisp and refreshing and not too sour. Floral, grassy, and fruity. Guava and passionfruit for sure, but also some grape and apricot. Nice amount of oak barrel flavors and the lactobacillus and brettanomyces definitely contribute to the tartness. Mouthfeel is bright and dry with good carbonation. Light to medium body. Finishes crisp with a lingering funk!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fatamorgana. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity