Help Yourself Batch 2
This "rustic" saison pours a non-transparent golden straw color. Lively carbonation bubbles support a thin, white head. Aroma is sour with lots of fruit. Taste is tart from the beginning, but it's crisp and refreshing and not too sour. Floral, grassy, and fruity. Guava and passionfruit for sure, but also some grape and apricot. Nice amount of oak barrel flavors and the lactobacillus and brettanomyces definitely contribute to the tartness. Mouthfeel is bright and dry with good carbonation. Light to medium body. Finishes crisp with a lingering funk!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity