Help Yourself Batch 2
This "rustic" saison pours a non-transparent golden straw color. Lively carbonation bubbles support a thin, white head. Aroma is sour with lots of fruit. Taste is tart from the beginning, but it's crisp and refreshing and not too sour. Floral, grassy, and fruity. Guava and passionfruit for sure, but also some grape and apricot. Nice amount of oak barrel flavors and the lactobacillus and brettanomyces definitely contribute to the tartness. Mouthfeel is bright and dry with good carbonation. Light to medium body. Finishes crisp with a lingering funk!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 37 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity