Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer
Color is dark amber with lots of red highlights. One finger of khaki colored, creamy head with nice lacing left on the glass. Beautiful appearance with an inviting aroma that smells like a full breakfast of doughnuts, pancakes, coffee, and bacon. On the taste, it has upfront maltiness like an amber ale or brown ale. Surprisingly not too sweet or thick. But it’s really in the finish where you get the flavors of pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. We also get hints of caramelized bacon and coffee. It’s got all these flavors, and thankfully it’s not too sweet and it’s certainly not in the dessert beer category. This works so well as a breakfast beer but you could drink this at any time of the day. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA