Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer
Color is dark amber with lots of red highlights. One finger of khaki colored, creamy head with nice lacing left on the glass. Beautiful appearance with an inviting aroma that smells like a full breakfast of doughnuts, pancakes, coffee, and bacon. On the taste, it has upfront maltiness like an amber ale or brown ale. Surprisingly not too sweet or thick. But it's really in the finish where you get the flavors of pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. We also get hints of caramelized bacon and coffee. It's got all these flavors, and thankfully it's not too sweet and it's certainly not in the dessert beer category. This works so well as a breakfast beer but you could drink this at any time of the day. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity