Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer
Color is dark amber with lots of red highlights. One finger of khaki colored, creamy head with nice lacing left on the glass. Beautiful appearance with an inviting aroma that smells like a full breakfast of doughnuts, pancakes, coffee, and bacon. On the taste, it has upfront maltiness like an amber ale or brown ale. Surprisingly not too sweet or thick. But it's really in the finish where you get the flavors of pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. We also get hints of caramelized bacon and coffee. It's got all these flavors, and thankfully it's not too sweet and it's certainly not in the dessert beer category. This works so well as a breakfast beer but you could drink this at any time of the day. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Seizoen. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity