Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer
Color is dark amber with lots of red highlights. One finger of khaki colored, creamy head with nice lacing left on the glass. Beautiful appearance with an inviting aroma that smells like a full breakfast of doughnuts, pancakes, coffee, and bacon. On the taste, it has upfront maltiness like an amber ale or brown ale. Surprisingly not too sweet or thick. But it's really in the finish where you get the flavors of pancakes covered in butter and maple syrup. We also get hints of caramelized bacon and coffee. It's got all these flavors, and thankfully it's not too sweet and it's certainly not in the dessert beer category. This works so well as a breakfast beer but you could drink this at any time of the day. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity