Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer
Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap