Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer
Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lemon Drip. 25 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity