Heart of Stone
Heart of Stone from Urban Family Brewing is a golden, light orange color. It's cloudy with a ton of off-white head that simmers down quickly. On the nose there is a slight tartness and some Belgian yeast, but no hint of sour funk. The initial sip is so overwhelmingly sour that it is hard to pick up any other flavors. But after a few sips the fruit shines through with some intense flavors of tart cherry, the sour skin of a plum, and a consistent green apple note. It maintains a smooth tartness throughout the entire taste and finishes crisp. Heart of Stone is an end-to-end solid sour experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 31 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity