Heart of Stone
Heart of Stone from Urban Family Brewing is a golden, light orange color. It's cloudy with a ton of off-white head that simmers down quickly. On the nose there is a slight tartness and some Belgian yeast, but no hint of sour funk. The initial sip is so overwhelmingly sour that it is hard to pick up any other flavors. But after a few sips the fruit shines through with some intense flavors of tart cherry, the sour skin of a plum, and a consistent green apple note. It maintains a smooth tartness throughout the entire taste and finishes crisp. Heart of Stone is an end-to-end solid sour experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 32 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity