Heart of Stone
Heart of Stone from Urban Family Brewing is a golden, light orange color. It's cloudy with a ton of off-white head that simmers down quickly. On the nose there is a slight tartness and some Belgian yeast, but no hint of sour funk. The initial sip is so overwhelmingly sour that it is hard to pick up any other flavors. But after a few sips the fruit shines through with some intense flavors of tart cherry, the sour skin of a plum, and a consistent green apple note. It maintains a smooth tartness throughout the entire taste and finishes crisp. Heart of Stone is an end-to-end solid sour experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity