Head Full of Dynomite v.5
Color is hazy, golden straw with one finger of white, soapy head. The head thins quickly and has minimal lacing on the glass. Amazing aroma of tropical fruit, citrus, and stone fruit. Taste is superb. Oats and wheat create a dry, soft mouthfeel right off the bat. But the hop flavors dominate, with pineapple, nectarine, lemon, and pear. Fruity but not overly juicy, Medium body and perfectly carbonated with a dry, mouthfeel. Finishes with a smooth, grapefruit flavors with just a touch of bitterness and spice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 21 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity