Head Full of Dynomite v.5
Color is hazy, golden straw with one finger of white, soapy head. The head thins quickly and has minimal lacing on the glass. Amazing aroma of tropical fruit, citrus, and stone fruit. Taste is superb. Oats and wheat create a dry, soft mouthfeel right off the bat. But the hop flavors dominate, with pineapple, nectarine, lemon, and pear. Fruity but not overly juicy, Medium body and perfectly carbonated with a dry, mouthfeel. Finishes with a smooth, grapefruit flavors with just a touch of bitterness and spice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 57 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity