Pours a turbid, golden orange color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and an intense aroma of dank, citrusy hops. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and grapefruit citrus, also some ripe papaya and mango. Supported by a cracker-like wheat or oat malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy but also dry. Very low bitterness and the 7.8% is hard to detect. Finishes with a smooth, hoppy flavor that lingers well after the last sip. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity