Pours a turbid, golden orange color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and an intense aroma of dank, citrusy hops. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and grapefruit citrus, also some ripe papaya and mango. Supported by a cracker-like wheat or oat malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy but also dry. Very low bitterness and the 7.8% is hard to detect. Finishes with a smooth, hoppy flavor that lingers well after the last sip. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity