Pours a turbid, golden orange color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and an intense aroma of dank, citrusy hops. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and grapefruit citrus, also some ripe papaya and mango. Supported by a cracker-like wheat or oat malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy but also dry. Very low bitterness and the 7.8% is hard to detect. Finishes with a smooth, hoppy flavor that lingers well after the last sip. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity