Pours a turbid, golden orange color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and an intense aroma of dank, citrusy hops. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and grapefruit citrus, also some ripe papaya and mango. Supported by a cracker-like wheat or oat malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy but also dry. Very low bitterness and the 7.8% is hard to detect. Finishes with a smooth, hoppy flavor that lingers well after the last sip. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity