Hazing Cane pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white, frothy, one finger thick, and recedes down but leaves generous lacing. Mild aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and biscuity malts. Taste is similar, with light citrus, greater amounts of tropical fruit, and just a touch of bitterness. Nice use of Double Dry Hopping to bring out the hop flavors. Light body, soft mouthfeel, with moderate carbonation. There’s a surprising caramel malt sweetness that shows up in the finish. Easy drinking and quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 45 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity