Hazing Cane pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white, frothy, one finger thick, and recedes down but leaves generous lacing. Mild aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and biscuity malts. Taste is similar, with light citrus, greater amounts of tropical fruit, and just a touch of bitterness. Nice use of Double Dry Hopping to bring out the hop flavors. Light body, soft mouthfeel, with moderate carbonation. There’s a surprising caramel malt sweetness that shows up in the finish. Easy drinking and quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity