Hazing Cane pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white, frothy, one finger thick, and recedes down but leaves generous lacing. Mild aroma of citrus, tropical fruit, and biscuity malts. Taste is similar, with light citrus, greater amounts of tropical fruit, and just a touch of bitterness. Nice use of Double Dry Hopping to bring out the hop flavors. Light body, soft mouthfeel, with moderate carbonation. There's a surprising caramel malt sweetness that shows up in the finish. Easy drinking and quite enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity