Hazelutely Choctabulous pours nearly black, with a thick tan head that doesn't lace much. The aroma is straightforward of toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate. The flavors meld well to make it taste like a bittersweet dark chocolate cookie with toasted hazelnuts as a garnish. There's a sweet, almost toffee like undertone that's cut short by a balancing baker's chocolate bitterness. The mouthfeel is medium and it has a lively carbonation that delivers some earthiness towards the latter half of your sip. It ends with a slight malty dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity