Hazelutely Choctabulous pours nearly black, with a thick tan head that doesn't lace much. The aroma is straightforward of toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate. The flavors meld well to make it taste like a bittersweet dark chocolate cookie with toasted hazelnuts as a garnish. There's a sweet, almost toffee like undertone that's cut short by a balancing baker's chocolate bitterness. The mouthfeel is medium and it has a lively carbonation that delivers some earthiness towards the latter half of your sip. It ends with a slight malty dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity