Hazelutely Choctabulous pours nearly black, with a thick tan head that doesn't lace much. The aroma is straightforward of toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate. The flavors meld well to make it taste like a bittersweet dark chocolate cookie with toasted hazelnuts as a garnish. There's a sweet, almost toffee like undertone that's cut short by a balancing baker's chocolate bitterness. The mouthfeel is medium and it has a lively carbonation that delivers some earthiness towards the latter half of your sip. It ends with a slight malty dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 25 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Streaker. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show