Hazelutely Choctabulous pours nearly black, with a thick tan head that doesn't lace much. The aroma is straightforward of toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate. The flavors meld well to make it taste like a bittersweet dark chocolate cookie with toasted hazelnuts as a garnish. There's a sweet, almost toffee like undertone that's cut short by a balancing baker's chocolate bitterness. The mouthfeel is medium and it has a lively carbonation that delivers some earthiness towards the latter half of your sip. It ends with a slight malty dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 50 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity