Hazelutely Choctabulous pours nearly black, with a thick tan head that doesn't lace much. The aroma is straightforward of toasted hazelnuts and milk chocolate. The flavors meld well to make it taste like a bittersweet dark chocolate cookie with toasted hazelnuts as a garnish. There's a sweet, almost toffee like undertone that's cut short by a balancing baker's chocolate bitterness. The mouthfeel is medium and it has a lively carbonation that delivers some earthiness towards the latter half of your sip. It ends with a slight malty dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 56 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity