Hardywood Gingerbread Stout
This stout pours a dark brown color with a super long lasting, creamy, tan head. Oily lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is full of holiday spirit, with a robust amount of ginger and cinnamon. On the taste, we get some dark roasted malt, lots of chocolate, and of course the ginger and cinnamon. There’s an underlying sweetness with honey and molasses, but it’s not overwhelmingly sweet. Moutheel is creamy and smooth, with the perfect amount of vanilla and a reminder that this is an imperial milk stout. The 9.2% is just right, as there is a warming feeling but it’s not boozy. Definitely a winter sipper and one to enjoy this week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity