Hard Body Pale Ale
Hard Body is an atypical pale ale for many reasons. It's dark for the style, pouring a cloudy, copper color. It has very little head that dissipates quickly and is low on carbonation with a bready, caramel malt aroma. On the taste there are very little hops for a pale ale and resembles a British pale ale much more than one from California. It has a light mouthfeel, a smooth texture, and completely avoids being overly sweet or syrupy. The end result is a light and drinkable amber ale that is anything but 'hard bodied'.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity