Hard Body Pale Ale
Hard Body is an atypical pale ale for many reasons. It's dark for the style, pouring a cloudy, copper color. It has very little head that dissipates quickly and is low on carbonation with a bready, caramel malt aroma. On the taste there are very little hops for a pale ale and resembles a British pale ale much more than one from California. It has a light mouthfeel, a smooth texture, and completely avoids being overly sweet or syrupy. The end result is a light and drinkable amber ale that is anything but 'hard bodied'.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity