Hard Body Pale Ale
Hard Body is an atypical pale ale for many reasons. It's dark for the style, pouring a cloudy, copper color. It has very little head that dissipates quickly and is low on carbonation with a bready, caramel malt aroma. On the taste there are very little hops for a pale ale and resembles a British pale ale much more than one from California. It has a light mouthfeel, a smooth texture, and completely avoids being overly sweet or syrupy. The end result is a light and drinkable amber ale that is anything but 'hard bodied'.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Jai Alai. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Canebrake. 5 hours ago
- rdgrodgers commented on beer Vanilla Infused Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Funky Gold Simcoe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity