Hard Body Pale Ale
Hard Body is an atypical pale ale for many reasons. It's dark for the style, pouring a cloudy, copper color. It has very little head that dissipates quickly and is low on carbonation with a bready, caramel malt aroma. On the taste there are very little hops for a pale ale and resembles a British pale ale much more than one from California. It has a light mouthfeel, a smooth texture, and completely avoids being overly sweet or syrupy. The end result is a light and drinkable amber ale that is anything but 'hard bodied'.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 5 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 51 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity