Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. Another solid IPA from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 49 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity