Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. One of our favorite IPAs from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 42 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap