Happy Hops pours a very clear, golden color with two fingers of pure white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing and streams of visible carbonation. Hoppy aroma of stone fruit and light tropical fruit. Likewise, the taste is hop forward with some similar notes from the aroma, but also lemon, grapefruit, and pine. Cereal-like malts lend support, but this is really a hop lover's beer. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lively carbonation from start to finish. There's a light bitterness that becomes more noticeable in the finish. Another solid IPA from Russian River Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 36 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity