Color is orangish gold and non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, fizzy head. Aroma is very sour with huge amounts of tropical fruit. On the taste, we get passion fruit and guava, and to a lesser extent orange and grapefruit. And wow, this is superb. The taste is far less sour than you’d expect from the aroma, with exceptional fruit flavor. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing. Finishes with a delicious flavor of that same tropical fruit, and it lingers well after the last sip. One of the best sour beers we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap