Color is orangish gold and non-transparent, with ½ finger of white, fizzy head. Aroma is very sour with huge amounts of tropical fruit. On the taste, we get passion fruit and guava, and to a lesser extent orange and grapefruit. And wow, this is superb. The taste is far less sour than you’d expect from the aroma, with exceptional fruit flavor. Mouthfeel is tart and refreshing. Finishes with a delicious flavor of that same tropical fruit, and it lingers well after the last sip. One of the best sour beers we’ve had this year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 12 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity