Hangar 24 Double IPA
Light golden straw color with a lot foamy, white head. On there nose there is a dry pine hop aroma with a lot of honey aroma. This balances sweet honey malts with a lot of citrus hop flavors as well. There is an over-arching bitterness that lets you know you are drinking a double IPA. Despite that, it maintains a light bodied drinkability and smoothness that keeps the 9% alcohol is well hidden. Make sure to drink this one as fresh as possible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity