Hangar 24 Double IPA
Light golden straw color with a lot foamy, white head. On there nose there is a dry pine hop aroma with a lot of honey aroma. This balances sweet honey malts with a lot of citrus hop flavors as well. There is an over-arching bitterness that lets you know you are drinking a double IPA. Despite that, it maintains a light bodied drinkability and smoothness that keeps the 9% alcohol is well hidden. Make sure to drink this one as fresh as possible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 12 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 32 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity