Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter
Some chocolate beers tend to be light on the chocolate. But that is not the case with Hangar 24. Lots of chocolate from start to finish. Cocoa, vanilla, and roasted malt. Somewhat earthy with brown bread characteristics. Even some coffee notes in the finish. This is rich like dark chocolate - would be great as a dessert beer. A very easy drinker at 8% ABV. Very chocolatey and very enjoyable - easily one of the best from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity