Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter
Some chocolate beers tend to be light on the chocolate. But that is not the case with Hangar 24. Lots of chocolate from start to finish. Cocoa, vanilla, and roasted malt. Somewhat earthy with brown bread characteristics. Even some coffee notes in the finish. This is rich like dark chocolate - would be great as a dessert beer. A very easy drinker at 8% ABV. Very chocolatey and very enjoyable - easily one of the best from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity