Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter
Some chocolate beers tend to be light on the chocolate. But that is not the case with Hangar 24. Lots of chocolate from start to finish. Cocoa, vanilla, and roasted malt. Somewhat earthy with brown bread characteristics. Even some coffee notes in the finish. This is rich like dark chocolate - would be great as a dessert beer. A very easy drinker at 8% ABV. Very chocolatey and very enjoyable - easily one of the best from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 39 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity