Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale
This is a slightly hazy, but bright orange color, almost like marmalade, with a fairly thin head. Very present is the citrus, but also some grassy, floral hop flavors. Medium bodied and well carbonated. The finish is crisp and refreshing with only some very mild bitterness. This is a nice, easy to drink Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 53 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity