Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale
This is a slightly hazy, but bright orange color, almost like marmalade, with a fairly thin head. Very present is the citrus, but also some grassy, floral hop flavors. Medium bodied and well carbonated. The finish is crisp and refreshing with only some very mild bitterness. This is a nice, easy to drink Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 36 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity