Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale
This Alt-Bier pours a reddish copper color with a thin wispy head. The taste transforms from start to finish. At first it's a little malty and grassy. The middle is nutty, bready, and biscuity. And the finish comes back to a toasted caramel malt and slightly sweet chocolate taste that lingers. Overall this is light bodied and crisp and should be liked by malt fans looking for a something new in the Alt-Bier world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 17 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity