Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale
This Alt-Bier pours a reddish copper color with a thin wispy head. The taste transforms from start to finish. At first it's a little malty and grassy. The middle is nutty, bready, and biscuity. And the finish comes back to a toasted caramel malt and slightly sweet chocolate taste that lingers. Overall this is light bodied and crisp and should be liked by malt fans looking for a something new in the Alt-Bier world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity