Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale
This Alt-Bier pours a reddish copper color with a thin wispy head. The taste transforms from start to finish. At first it's a little malty and grassy. The middle is nutty, bready, and biscuity. And the finish comes back to a toasted caramel malt and slightly sweet chocolate taste that lingers. Overall this is light bodied and crisp and should be liked by malt fans looking for a something new in the Alt-Bier world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 13 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity