Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale
This Alt-Bier pours a reddish copper color with a thin wispy head. The taste transforms from start to finish. At first it's a little malty and grassy. The middle is nutty, bready, and biscuity. And the finish comes back to a toasted caramel malt and slightly sweet chocolate taste that lingers. Overall this is light bodied and crisp and should be liked by malt fans looking for a something new in the Alt-Bier world.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil