Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High IPA (Batch #4) is a West Coast Style IPA brewed by Torn Label in Kansas City. The color is a mostly clear, brownish copper, almost like rust. The head is not thick, but it does linger for quite some time. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and piney. Carbonation is medium to above average with a powdery mouthfeel. Hops are citrusy, like orange and lime, but also some pine resin and peach. Overall this is fresh and hoppy, but still has some smooth malt characteristics. The finish is a little bitter but also maintains a lingering peach flavored sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity