Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High IPA (Batch #4) is a West Coast Style IPA brewed by Torn Label in Kansas City. The color is a mostly clear, brownish copper, almost like rust. The head is not thick, but it does linger for quite some time. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and piney. Carbonation is medium to above average with a powdery mouthfeel. Hops are citrusy, like orange and lime, but also some pine resin and peach. Overall this is fresh and hoppy, but still has some smooth malt characteristics. The finish is a little bitter but also maintains a lingering peach flavored sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 33 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity