Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High IPA (Batch #4) is a West Coast Style IPA brewed by Torn Label in Kansas City. The color is a mostly clear, brownish copper, almost like rust. The head is not thick, but it does linger for quite some time. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and piney. Carbonation is medium to above average with a powdery mouthfeel. Hops are citrusy, like orange and lime, but also some pine resin and peach. Overall this is fresh and hoppy, but still has some smooth malt characteristics. The finish is a little bitter but also maintains a lingering peach flavored sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 31 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity