Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit - almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it's light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 45 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity