Hanalei Island IPA
Hanalei Island IPA pours a clear, golden color with a thin, wispy head. Aroma full of tropical fruit - almost like juice more than beer. The taste has a soft, bready maltiness, complemented by a floral and juicy hoppiness with just a hint of bitterness. But the overwhelming flavor is the tropical fruit, as this is made with passion fruit, orange, and guava. The fruit is natural tasting, and it's light bodied for an IPA, especially at only 4.5% ABV. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and refreshing. Overall a tasty, easy drinking IPA, perfect for a Hawaiian vacation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Adam. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Levadura. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity