Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There’s some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 and 1 other listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity