Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There's some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whimsy. 30 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity