Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There's some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Saint Archer Double IPA. 11 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity