Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There's some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 34 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity