Hammerland pours a clear, golden amber color. Off-white, foamy head with good lacing. Lots of hop aroma, mostly citrus and pine. Pretty dank as you can smell the mosaic hops. The flavor is pretty hoppy as well, with grapefruit up front, then pine and resin and some berry. There's some sweetness from the malts and a little booziness. More alcohol presence than most DIPAs, especially on the back end. Finish is crisp and clean with a long, lingering bitterness. If you like a big, no messing around West Coast Double IPA, this is your beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 36 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity