Hala Kahiki Pineapple Beer
This brew is walking the fine line between a malt beverage and a beer. The bar tender said it tastes more like pineapple water than beer. At 4.8% this beer could be perfect for hot summer pool parties. Every man at the bar said the same thing; "my wife would like this". Beer has a refreshing and crisp mouth feel. This brew is true to its pineapple description and not many other flavors break through the predominant fruity flavor. I was shocked that the beer had only light sweetness, which is why this beer is not only drinkable but could be consumed in massive quantities without the hangover associated with over sweetened FMBs (flavored malt beverages).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 38 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity