Hala Kahiki Pineapple Beer
This brew is walking the fine line between a malt beverage and a beer. The bar tender said it tastes more like pineapple water than beer. At 4.8% this beer could be perfect for hot summer pool parties. Every man at the bar said the same thing; "my wife would like this". Beer has a refreshing and crisp mouth feel. This brew is true to its pineapple description and not many other flavors break through the predominant fruity flavor. I was shocked that the beer had only light sweetness, which is why this beer is not only drinkable but could be consumed in massive quantities without the hangover associated with over sweetened FMBs (flavored malt beverages).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 33 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity