Hala Kahiki Pineapple Beer
This brew is walking the fine line between a malt beverage and a beer. The bar tender said it tastes more like pineapple water than beer. At 4.8% this beer could be perfect for hot summer pool parties. Every man at the bar said the same thing; "my wife would like this". Beer has a refreshing and crisp mouth feel. This brew is true to its pineapple description and not many other flavors break through the predominant fruity flavor. I was shocked that the beer had only light sweetness, which is why this beer is not only drinkable but could be consumed in massive quantities without the hangover associated with over sweetened FMBs (flavored malt beverages).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity