Hala Kahiki Pineapple Beer
This brew is walking the fine line between a malt beverage and a beer. The bar tender said it tastes more like pineapple water than beer. At 4.8% this beer could be perfect for hot summer pool parties. Every man at the bar said the same thing; "my wife would like this". Beer has a refreshing and crisp mouth feel. This brew is true to its pineapple description and not many other flavors break through the predominant fruity flavor. I was shocked that the beer had only light sweetness, which is why this beer is not only drinkable but could be consumed in massive quantities without the hangover associated with over sweetened FMBs (flavored malt beverages).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity