Haiku de Saison
On the pour, Haiku de Saison is a cloudy, pale yellow color with a lot of tiny carbonation bubbles and a thin white head. It has a grassy aroma with some yeasty funkiness. It is very Belgian in flavor, bready with hints of banana and clove. There is also a substantial amount of tartness which adds a completely separate aspect, adding to the complexity.
Pale yellow color
Bready banana and clove
With complex tartness
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 45 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity