Haiku de Saison
On the pour, Haiku de Saison is a cloudy, pale yellow color with a lot of tiny carbonation bubbles and a thin white head. It has a grassy aroma with some yeasty funkiness. It is very Belgian in flavor, bready with hints of banana and clove. There is also a substantial amount of tartness which adds a completely separate aspect, adding to the complexity.
Pale yellow color
Bready banana and clove
With complex tartness
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity