Gypsy Fade IPA
Gypsy Fade pours kind of a clear, coppery yellow with frothy white head that laces nicely. Aroma is just hints of citrus and otherwise very faint. The taste is immediately bitter but not overly so, with some citrus hop flavor - but it leaves us wanting more. The mouthfeel is pretty light, making the flavors seem very mellow, and the medium to heavy carbonation doesn't make it dance on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 27 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity