Gypsy Fade IPA
Gypsy Fade pours kind of a clear, coppery yellow with frothy white head that laces nicely. Aroma is just hints of citrus and otherwise very faint. The taste is immediately bitter but not overly so, with some citrus hop flavor - but it leaves us wanting more. The mouthfeel is pretty light, making the flavors seem very mellow, and the medium to heavy carbonation doesn't make it dance on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 57 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity