Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 18 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA