Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to LA LA Land. 32 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 55 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Danish Red. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer RU-DEEP-2 DIPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 3 Weight Session IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Moxie Gold IPA. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- More Latest Activity