Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Scattered Glow. 42 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 48 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity