Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 54 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity