Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 34 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity