Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 29 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 5 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 5 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity