Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity