Gummy Worms pours a hazy apricot color with a one finger white head, receding to a thin ring that sticks around. Citrusy hops dominate on the nose with some tropical fruit like papaya and mango. It's a juicy pale ale, with a super balanced sweetness that works really nicely in tandem with the citrus hop flavor and bitterness. Fruity flavors like mango and guava paired with a slight breadiness give it some depth. It's packed with flavor for a pale ale, and tastes more like a northeast IPA. The mouth feel is surprisingly heavy and the carbonation is spot on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity