Happy St. Patrick’s Day! A lot of beer will be consumed today, but we’re starting with the tried and true: Guinness Draught. This iconic Irish Stout pours a dark brown, almost black color with a thick, tan head. Aroma is malty with hints of coffee. Roasted and sweet malt flavors with coffee, chocolate, toffee, and a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Light bodied and very easy drinking, this was one of our first stouts and one that we come back to on days like this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Falling Water IPA. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Hoppa IPA. 3 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity