GUBNA Imperial IPA
The Gubna pours a hazy amber color with a thick white head. It has a powerful, hoppy, tropical fruit aroma that leads to great anticipation for the first sip. The taste is citrus and tropical hops as well with very little bitterness. The mouthfeel is full-bodied and creamy. It then finishes with a butterscotch sweetness that satisfies but there is some bitterness in the aftertaste that reminds you this is an Imperial.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 5 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA