GUBNA Imperial IPA
The Gubna pours a hazy amber color with a thick white head. It has a powerful, hoppy, tropical fruit aroma that leads to great anticipation for the first sip. The taste is citrus and tropical hops as well with very little bitterness. The mouthfeel is full-bodied and creamy. It then finishes with a butterscotch sweetness that satisfies but there is some bitterness in the aftertaste that reminds you this is an Imperial.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 37 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity