GUBNA Imperial IPA
The Gubna pours a hazy amber color with a thick white head. It has a powerful, hoppy, tropical fruit aroma that leads to great anticipation for the first sip. The taste is citrus and tropical hops as well with very little bitterness. The mouthfeel is full-bodied and creamy. It then finishes with a butterscotch sweetness that satisfies but there is some bitterness in the aftertaste that reminds you this is an Imperial.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 19 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity