GUBNA Imperial IPA
The Gubna pours a hazy amber color with a thick white head. It has a powerful, hoppy, tropical fruit aroma that leads to great anticipation for the first sip. The taste is citrus and tropical hops as well with very little bitterness. The mouthfeel is full-bodied and creamy. It then finishes with a butterscotch sweetness that satisfies but there is some bitterness in the aftertaste that reminds you this is an Imperial.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 32 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity