Ground Control (2nd Edition)
The 2nd Edition of Ground Control is pretty special, which is why we finally opened it up for our 100th Episode podcast. The color is very dark brown, almost black, with two fingers of tan colored, foamy head. It smells amazing, like molasses, oatmeal, and chocolate. Flavors of nuts, roasted malt, milk chocolate, coffee, oats, and earthy hops. The hazelnut is not super prominent, but you always know it’s there. Mild sweetness, especially for 10% ABV. Smooth, creamy, and drinkable, with no booziness at all. This beer is incredibly balanced and complex, and it’s as good, if not better than the 1st edition. We've been cellaring this Bourbon-Barrel Aged beer since 2016, and the extra time in the bottle has certainly paid off.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 28 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity