Ground Control (2nd Edition)
The 2nd Edition of Ground Control is pretty special, which is why we finally opened it up for our 100th Episode podcast. The color is very dark brown, almost black, with two fingers of tan colored, foamy head. It smells amazing, like molasses, oatmeal, and chocolate. Flavors of nuts, roasted malt, milk chocolate, coffee, oats, and earthy hops. The hazelnut is not super prominent, but you always know it’s there. Mild sweetness, especially for 10% ABV. Smooth, creamy, and drinkable, with no booziness at all. This beer is incredibly balanced and complex, and it’s as good, if not better than the 1st edition. We've been cellaring this Bourbon-Barrel Aged beer since 2016, and the extra time in the bottle has certainly paid off.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 19 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity