Ground Control (1st Edition)
This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 43 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 56 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity