Ground Control (1st Edition)
This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 45 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity