Ground Control (1st Edition)
This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 9 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 36 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity