Ground Control (1st Edition)
This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity