Grisette Blend #4
Pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head that disappears quickly. Strong, Belgian-like aroma of yeast, fruit, and hops. Taste is light bodied, dry, and complex. Floral hops and green apple with a very light but still noticeable funk. The barrel aging adds smoothness to an incredibly soft and delicate mouthfeel. Dry, crisp, and refreshing. Slightly tart but not at all sour. The quality of this beer is evident from start to finish. This style is low in alcohol at only 4%, but this is one to drink slowly and enjoy every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity