Grisette Blend #4
Pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head that disappears quickly. Strong, Belgian-like aroma of yeast, fruit, and hops. Taste is light bodied, dry, and complex. Floral hops and green apple with a very light but still noticeable funk. The barrel aging adds smoothness to an incredibly soft and delicate mouthfeel. Dry, crisp, and refreshing. Slightly tart but not at all sour. The quality of this beer is evident from start to finish. This style is low in alcohol at only 4%, but this is one to drink slowly and enjoy every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity