Grisette Blend #4
Pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head that disappears quickly. Strong, Belgian-like aroma of yeast, fruit, and hops. Taste is light bodied, dry, and complex. Floral hops and green apple with a very light but still noticeable funk. The barrel aging adds smoothness to an incredibly soft and delicate mouthfeel. Dry, crisp, and refreshing. Slightly tart but not at all sour. The quality of this beer is evident from start to finish. This style is low in alcohol at only 4%, but this is one to drink slowly and enjoy every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 6 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity