Grisette Blend #4
Pours a cloudy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head that disappears quickly. Strong, Belgian-like aroma of yeast, fruit, and hops. Taste is light bodied, dry, and complex. Floral hops and green apple with a very light but still noticeable funk. The barrel aging adds smoothness to an incredibly soft and delicate mouthfeel. Dry, crisp, and refreshing. Slightly tart but not at all sour. The quality of this beer is evident from start to finish. This style is low in alcohol at only 4%, but this is one to drink slowly and enjoy every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity