Gregorius Trappist Ale
Gregorius is the only Trappist beer from Austria and it's brewed with local honey that is very apparent from start to finish. It pours a dark brown, opaque color with virtually no head. The scent is pretty amazing: malted barley, molasses, and of course, honey. On the taste you'll find more honey and brown sugar, and it is sweet, but not too sweet. Overall this is a smooth, high quality beer and one of the most distinctive Trappist Ales made.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity