Gregorius Trappist Ale
Gregorius is the only Trappist beer from Austria and it's brewed with local honey that is very apparent from start to finish. It pours a dark brown, opaque color with virtually no head. The scent is pretty amazing: malted barley, molasses, and of course, honey. On the taste you'll find more honey and brown sugar, and it is sweet, but not too sweet. Overall this is a smooth, high quality beer and one of the most distinctive Trappist Ales made.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 17 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity