Gregorius Trappist Ale
Gregorius is the only Trappist beer from Austria and it's brewed with local honey that is very apparent from start to finish. It pours a dark brown, opaque color with virtually no head. The scent is pretty amazing: malted barley, molasses, and of course, honey. On the taste you'll find more honey and brown sugar, and it is sweet, but not too sweet. Overall this is a smooth, high quality beer and one of the most distinctive Trappist Ales made.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 30 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity