Pours a turbid, deep gold color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The aroma is hoppy with both tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and dank, with papaya, passion fruit, peach, and something like cannabis. Malts are slightly sweet but less sweet than a lot of Triple IPAs. While they take a back seat to the hops, they are certainly there, given the 10.3% ABV. But this beer is not boozy at all. Very well balanced with a silky smooth mouthfeel and low carbonation. Mild citrus bitterness, with a lingering finish. Full of flavor, and one of the better TIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 56 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity