Pours a turbid, deep gold color with two fingers of white, bubbly head. The aroma is hoppy with both tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and dank, with papaya, passion fruit, peach, and something like cannabis. Malts are slightly sweet but less sweet than a lot of Triple IPAs. While they take a back seat to the hops, they are certainly there, given the 10.3% ABV. But this beer is not boozy at all. Very well balanced with a silky smooth mouthfeel and low carbonation. Mild citrus bitterness, with a lingering finish. Full of flavor, and one of the better TIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 20 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap