Green Flash Nut Brown Ale
This is a good rendition of a British brown ale because of the intense nutty flavor. There are distinct coffee and hazelnut flavors that are more noticeable than you'll find in most brown ales. It has a bit of a burnt flavor, some hops, a little bitterness, and not an overwhelming sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 56 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity