Green Flash Nut Brown Ale
This is a good rendition of a British brown ale because of the intense nutty flavor. There are distinct coffee and hazelnut flavors that are more noticeable than you'll find in most brown ales. It has a bit of a burnt flavor, some hops, a little bitterness, and not an overwhelming sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity