Green Flash Nut Brown Ale
This is a good rendition of a British brown ale because of the intense nutty flavor. There are distinct coffee and hazelnut flavors that are more noticeable than you'll find in most brown ales. It has a bit of a burnt flavor, some hops, a little bitterness, and not an overwhelming sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 7 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity