Green Flash Nut Brown Ale
This is a good rendition of a British brown ale because of the intense nutty flavor. There are distinct coffee and hazelnut flavors that are more noticeable than you'll find in most brown ales. It has a bit of a burnt flavor, some hops, a little bitterness, and not an overwhelming sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 16 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity