Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour
Green Coyote pours a light, golden straw color with light carbonation, very little head, and a slight haze. It smells very much like a gose with hints of fruit and saltwater. While the beer is light in body, it is strong on taste. It pairs kiwi and cucumber flavors with an herbaceous cooling mint and a lemon sour tartness. There is the slightest bit of spice in the aftertaste that, in combination with the fruit and the saltiness, gives it a similarity to green salsa and is therefore perfectly named. A beer unlike any other, this tomatillo sour is an experience worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity