Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour
Green Coyote pours a light, golden straw color with light carbonation, very little head, and a slight haze. It smells very much like a gose with hints of fruit and saltwater. While the beer is light in body, it is strong on taste. It pairs kiwi and cucumber flavors with an herbaceous cooling mint and a lemon sour tartness. There is the slightest bit of spice in the aftertaste that, in combination with the fruit and the saltiness, gives it a similarity to green salsa and is therefore perfectly named. A beer unlike any other, this tomatillo sour is an experience worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 7 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity