Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour
Green Coyote pours a light, golden straw color with light carbonation, very little head, and a slight haze. It smells very much like a gose with hints of fruit and saltwater. While the beer is light in body, it is strong on taste. It pairs kiwi and cucumber flavors with an herbaceous cooling mint and a lemon sour tartness. There is the slightest bit of spice in the aftertaste that, in combination with the fruit and the saltiness, gives it a similarity to green salsa and is therefore perfectly named. A beer unlike any other, this tomatillo sour is an experience worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity