Green City pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Really foamy, pure white head with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Very inviting, hoppy aroma. And the taste is excellent. Fruity and juicy, but not sweet. We get a solid amount of melon, both cantaloupe and watermelon, along with some tropical fruit and citrus. Creamy, soft malt backbone, supporting a strong hop profile. Centennial, Citra, and Simcoe are used, and this is Double Dry Hopped. Full bodied and full flavored, with exceptional balance including a light sweetness and a light bitterness. The finish displays a smooth carbonation that really accentuates all of the hop flavors. A satisfying conclusion to a very tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 20 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity