Great White pours a cloudy yellow color with minimal foam. As expected, this is light, crisp, and refreshing with some orange and lemon as well as a tad of coriander spiciness. Slight amount of hops but nothing spectacular. Being unfiltered is the best characteristic, which makes an otherwise average beer a lot more interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 49 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity