Great White pours a cloudy yellow color with minimal foam. As expected, this is light, crisp, and refreshing with some orange and lemon as well as a tad of coriander spiciness. Slight amount of hops but nothing spectacular. Being unfiltered is the best characteristic, which makes an otherwise average beer a lot more interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to October Spectacular!. 3 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Salted Caramel Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity