Great White pours a cloudy yellow color with minimal foam. As expected, this is light, crisp, and refreshing with some orange and lemon as well as a tad of coriander spiciness. Slight amount of hops but nothing spectacular. Being unfiltered is the best characteristic, which makes an otherwise average beer a lot more interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 15 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity