Great White pours a cloudy yellow color with minimal foam. As expected, this is light, crisp, and refreshing with some orange and lemon as well as a tad of coriander spiciness. Slight amount of hops but nothing spectacular. Being unfiltered is the best characteristic, which makes an otherwise average beer a lot more interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity