Great White pours a cloudy yellow color with minimal foam. As expected, this is light, crisp, and refreshing with some orange and lemon as well as a tad of coriander spiciness. Slight amount of hops but nothing spectacular. Being unfiltered is the best characteristic, which makes an otherwise average beer a lot more interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 8 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity