Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA
Great Lei from Belching Beaver is a bright orange color, pretty cloudy, with a foamy head. The dominating flavor is coconut, but there is also some slight pineapple and other tropical fruit. The texture is similar to a piña colada, with a creamy mouthfeel and medium body. But it's not overly sweet, with the hops coming out in the dry finish. This is a unique beer and reminds you of piña colada but it's still approachable for a beer lover.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity