Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA
Great Lei from Belching Beaver is a bright orange color, pretty cloudy, with a foamy head. The dominating flavor is coconut, but there is also some slight pineapple and other tropical fruit. The texture is similar to a piña colada, with a creamy mouthfeel and medium body. But it's not overly sweet, with the hops coming out in the dry finish. This is a unique beer and reminds you of piña colada but it's still approachable for a beer lover.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity