Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA
Great Lei from Belching Beaver is a bright orange color, pretty cloudy, with a foamy head. The dominating flavor is coconut, but there is also some slight pineapple and other tropical fruit. The texture is similar to a piña colada, with a creamy mouthfeel and medium body. But it's not overly sweet, with the hops coming out in the dry finish. This is a unique beer and reminds you of piña colada but it's still approachable for a beer lover.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity