Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Oktoberfest pours a clear amber with little to no head. The aroma is straightforward malt and caramel. The taste is very toasted malty with caramel, a little toffee, a yeasty biscuit and a slight hop in there as well. The finish and mouthfeel really make this beer shine. It's clear and crisp with a sharp maltiness yet smooth and medium mouthfeel that make it very enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity