Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Oktoberfest pours a clear amber with little to no head. The aroma is straightforward malt and caramel. The taste is very toasted malty with caramel, a little toffee, a yeasty biscuit and a slight hop in there as well. The finish and mouthfeel really make this beer shine. It's clear and crisp with a sharp maltiness yet smooth and medium mouthfeel that make it very enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 42 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity