Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Oktoberfest pours a clear amber with little to no head. The aroma is straightforward malt and caramel. The taste is very toasted malty with caramel, a little toffee, a yeasty biscuit and a slight hop in there as well. The finish and mouthfeel really make this beer shine. It's clear and crisp with a sharp maltiness yet smooth and medium mouthfeel that make it very enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 55 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity