Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Oktoberfest pours a clear amber with little to no head. The aroma is straightforward malt and caramel. The taste is very toasted malty with caramel, a little toffee, a yeasty biscuit and a slight hop in there as well. The finish and mouthfeel really make this beer shine. It's clear and crisp with a sharp maltiness yet smooth and medium mouthfeel that make it very enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity