Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Oktoberfest pours a clear amber with little to no head. The aroma is straightforward malt and caramel. The taste is very toasted malty with caramel, a little toffee, a yeasty biscuit and a slight hop in there as well. The finish and mouthfeel really make this beer shine. It's clear and crisp with a sharp maltiness yet smooth and medium mouthfeel that make it very enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 39 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity