Great Divide Hercules
Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 27 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity