Great Divide Hercules
Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 10 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity