Great Divide Hercules
Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity