Great Divide Hercules
Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity