Great Divide Hercules
Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity