Great Divide Hercules
Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 23 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity