Grandview Golden Ale
Pours a crystal clear straw color with a pretty thin, frothy white head. Aroma is more like a pilsner with lots of grain along with floral and grassy hops. Very fresh and clean with biscuity malt taking center stage. But then the hops show up, with lemon citrus and floral hop flavors. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, but also provides a ton of mouthcoating. It's light bodied and yeasty like a Blonde Ale, but with extra hops as well as extra sweetness. The sweetness really comes out in the finish as the taste lingers beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 22 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity