Grandview Golden Ale
Pours a crystal clear straw color with a pretty thin, frothy white head. Aroma is more like a pilsner with lots of grain along with floral and grassy hops. Very fresh and clean with biscuity malt taking center stage. But then the hops show up, with lemon citrus and floral hop flavors. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, but also provides a ton of mouthcoating. It's light bodied and yeasty like a Blonde Ale, but with extra hops as well as extra sweetness. The sweetness really comes out in the finish as the taste lingers beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity