Grandview Golden Ale
Pours a crystal clear straw color with a pretty thin, frothy white head. Aroma is more like a pilsner with lots of grain along with floral and grassy hops. Very fresh and clean with biscuity malt taking center stage. But then the hops show up, with lemon citrus and floral hop flavors. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, but also provides a ton of mouthcoating. It’s light bodied and yeasty like a Blonde Ale, but with extra hops as well as extra sweetness. The sweetness really comes out in the finish as the taste lingers beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for IPA Del Rey. 15 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity