Grandview Golden Ale
Pours a crystal clear straw color with a pretty thin, frothy white head. Aroma is more like a pilsner with lots of grain along with floral and grassy hops. Very fresh and clean with biscuity malt taking center stage. But then the hops show up, with lemon citrus and floral hop flavors. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, but also provides a ton of mouthcoating. It's light bodied and yeasty like a Blonde Ale, but with extra hops as well as extra sweetness. The sweetness really comes out in the finish as the taste lingers beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 35 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity