Grandview Golden Ale
Pours a crystal clear straw color with a pretty thin, frothy white head. Aroma is more like a pilsner with lots of grain along with floral and grassy hops. Very fresh and clean with biscuity malt taking center stage. But then the hops show up, with lemon citrus and floral hop flavors. Mouthfeel is light and crisp, but also provides a ton of mouthcoating. It’s light bodied and yeasty like a Blonde Ale, but with extra hops as well as extra sweetness. The sweetness really comes out in the finish as the taste lingers beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 50 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity