Graham Cracker Porter
The Graham Cracker Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is creamy and khaki colored, thick with nice lacing left on the glass. Aroma has quite a bit of malt and what smells like lactose. Tastes a bit like a Milk Stout because of the lactose or vanilla flavors. Malt-forward, lots of dark chocolate, coffee, and molasses. Earthy hops and bit of spice – maybe cinnamon or chicory. And there’s a hint of smoke. Medium to heavy body for this style. Some honey sweetness on the back-end but the graham cracker flavor isn’t overwhelming. This is an enjoyable beer with complex flavors of coffee, chocolate, dark malt, lactose, spices and honey that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil