Graham Cracker Porter
The Graham Cracker Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is creamy and khaki colored, thick with nice lacing left on the glass. Aroma has quite a bit of malt and what smells like lactose. Tastes a bit like a Milk Stout because of the lactose or vanilla flavors. Malt-forward, lots of dark chocolate, coffee, and molasses. Earthy hops and bit of spice - maybe cinnamon or chicory. And there's a hint of smoke. Medium to heavy body for this style. Some honey sweetness on the back-end but the graham cracker flavor isn't overwhelming. This is an enjoyable beer with complex flavors of coffee, chocolate, dark malt, lactose, spices and honey that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity