Graham Cracker Porter
The Graham Cracker Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is creamy and khaki colored, thick with nice lacing left on the glass. Aroma has quite a bit of malt and what smells like lactose. Tastes a bit like a Milk Stout because of the lactose or vanilla flavors. Malt-forward, lots of dark chocolate, coffee, and molasses. Earthy hops and bit of spice – maybe cinnamon or chicory. And there’s a hint of smoke. Medium to heavy body for this style. Some honey sweetness on the back-end but the graham cracker flavor isn’t overwhelming. This is an enjoyable beer with complex flavors of coffee, chocolate, dark malt, lactose, spices and honey that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 22 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity