Graham Cracker Porter
The Graham Cracker Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color. Head is creamy and khaki colored, thick with nice lacing left on the glass. Aroma has quite a bit of malt and what smells like lactose. Tastes a bit like a Milk Stout because of the lactose or vanilla flavors. Malt-forward, lots of dark chocolate, coffee, and molasses. Earthy hops and bit of spice - maybe cinnamon or chicory. And there's a hint of smoke. Medium to heavy body for this style. Some honey sweetness on the back-end but the graham cracker flavor isn't overwhelming. This is an enjoyable beer with complex flavors of coffee, chocolate, dark malt, lactose, spices and honey that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for HFS. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Umami Monster. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity