Hazy, golden straw color with a fairly thin, ½ finger, white, frothy head. Some lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is bright and inviting, with big citrus notes. Likewise, the taste is full hoppy, citrus flavors, including lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. There’s a lesser amount of tropical fruit. Malts are soft and flaky, smoothing out the mouthfeel. Light to medium body with mild bitterness and a long, lingering finish. We've had some really good beers lately from Standard Brewing and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 4 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 31 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 4 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity