Gordon Biersch Winter Bock
Winter Bock has the malty taste of the popular Gordon Biersch Marzen but in a darker winter version. Initially it is sweet with hints of caramel, but finishes with a slight smoky flavor. It is slightly carbonated and very easy to drink for a beer with high alcohol content (7.5%).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity