Gordon Biersch Winter Bock
Winter Bock has the malty taste of the popular Gordon Biersch Marzen but in a darker winter version. Initially it is sweet with hints of caramel, but finishes with a slight smoky flavor. It is slightly carbonated and very easy to drink for a beer with high alcohol content (7.5%).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other added a rating for Cold Press Black. 2 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity