Gordon Biersch Winter Bock
Winter Bock has the malty taste of the popular Gordon Biersch Marzen but in a darker winter version. Initially it is sweet with hints of caramel, but finishes with a slight smoky flavor. It is slightly carbonated and very easy to drink for a beer with high alcohol content (7.5%).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity