Gordon Biersch Winter Bock
Winter Bock has the malty taste of the popular Gordon Biersch Marzen but in a darker winter version. Initially it is sweet with hints of caramel, but finishes with a slight smoky flavor. It is slightly carbonated and very easy to drink for a beer with high alcohol content (7.5%).
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity