Gordon Biersch Marzen
There are not a lot of marzens out there to compare this to, but it is somewhat similar to Sam Adams Boston Lager. It is light on the hops and has a medium-sweet aftertaste. This unique beer tastes like a hybrid between a dark lager and an amber ale and is surely worthy of a few tastings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 57 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity