Gordon Biersch Marzen
There are not a lot of marzens out there to compare this to, but it is somewhat similar to Sam Adams Boston Lager. It is light on the hops and has a medium-sweet aftertaste. This unique beer tastes like a hybrid between a dark lager and an amber ale and is surely worthy of a few tastings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 16 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity