Gordon Biersch Marzen
There are not a lot of marzens out there to compare this to, but it is somewhat similar to Sam Adams Boston Lager. It is light on the hops and has a medium-sweet aftertaste. This unique beer tastes like a hybrid between a dark lager and an amber ale and is surely worthy of a few tastings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity