Gordon Biersch Marzen
There are not a lot of marzens out there to compare this to, but it is somewhat similar to Sam Adams Boston Lager. It is light on the hops and has a medium-sweet aftertaste. This unique beer tastes like a hybrid between a dark lager and an amber ale and is surely worthy of a few tastings.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity