Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen
Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen is bursting with fruity flavors like apricot and orange. Because of this fruitiness it is definitely more of a German-style Hefeweizen than the ones normally produced by American breweries. This is a great tasting beer and hands down the best Hef we've had in some time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 23 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity