Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen
Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen is bursting with fruity flavors like apricot and orange. Because of this fruitiness it is definitely more of a German-style Hefeweizen than the ones normally produced by American breweries. This is a great tasting beer and hands down the best Hef we've had in some time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity