Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen
Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen is bursting with fruity flavors like apricot and orange. Because of this fruitiness it is definitely more of a German-style Hefeweizen than the ones normally produced by American breweries. This is a great tasting beer and hands down the best Hef we've had in some time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Golden Nugget. 6 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 58 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity