Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen
Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen is bursting with fruity flavors like apricot and orange. Because of this fruitiness it is definitely more of a German-style Hefeweizen than the ones normally produced by American breweries. This is a great tasting beer and hands down the best Hef we've had in some time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Happy New Beer!. 12 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 37 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity