Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock
Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock is an interesting combination between a light blonde ale and a dark bock. It tastes a little bit like a hefeweizen with a kick. It is hearty, malty, and a little sour, especially in the aftertaste where you'll find a bitter lemon finish that lingers well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 33 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity