Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock
Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock is an interesting combination between a light blonde ale and a dark bock. It tastes a little bit like a hefeweizen with a kick. It is hearty, malty, and a little sour, especially in the aftertaste where you'll find a bitter lemon finish that lingers well after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 45 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity